ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Access
Citibank provides the ExxonMobil Credit Cardholders with one of the most secure encryption technology-based online portal to manage and access their card account virtually anytime anywhere. Even people, who have not ExxonMobil Credit Card, can apply for one in the Online Account Center. And this Online Service is available at no additional cost.
ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account Features & Benefits
If you sign up for ExxonMobil Card and register for Account Online, you will enjoy fast and secure access to your account information 24/7 and have all the tools you need to manage your credit card online. With it, you can
- Check your balance and available credit
- View statements and unbilled activity
- Enroll in paperless statements
- Pay your ExxonMobil Card bills online
- Review the payment due date or when it is posted
- Schedule payments or enroll for Auto Pay
- Add, edit and delete up to five payment sources those
- Update your account profile information
- Set up text or email alerts for various card activity
- Download easy-to-read reports
- Access Email Customer Service with secure messaging and more.
How to Register for ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Access
To take all the benefits of your ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account, you must first verify your card information to register for Online Access and establish the required login credentials. To initiate the registration procedure, keep your ExxonMobil Credit Card that you received in the mail, and then you need to take some simple steps such as
- Go to the ExxonMobil Credit Card Login portal, www.exxonmobil.accountonline.com, run by Citibank.
- Click on the “Register Your Card” button at the bottom of the Sign-On box on the left side of the page.
- Enter the Card Number and Name as they are printed on your ExxonMobil Credit Card.
- Type the 3-digit Security Code or CVV found at the end of the signature panel on the back of your card.
- Enter the last 4 digits of the Primary Cardholder’s Social Security Number
- Click on the “Verify” button to move into the next steps of your ExxonMobil Credit Card Registration.
If you enter all the information correctly and successfully complete the verification process, you will be prompted to create a user id and a password; set the security questions-answers to set up your ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account
Once your ExxonMobil Credit Card is registered for Account Online, you can log in to it and access all the features, and options offered to you and manage your card account wherever whenever it suits you. For logging into your ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account, you will need to
- Visit the ExxonMobil Credit Card Sign-On portal, www.exxonmobil.accountonline.com
- Enter the User ID and Password that you created during the registration in their respective fields.
- Click the “Sign On” button and enter your card account.
Before pressing the ‘Sign On’ button, you can check the “Remember My User ID” box if you want to use the current device frequently, later on, to access your ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account and speed the login in process.
How to Recover ExxonMobil Card Online Account User ID & Password
The users, who forgot or lost the login details of their ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account and therefore cannot access the service, can retrieve their User ID or reset the Password with the self-help options, posted on the login section.
To start the recovery process, you have to click the ‘Retrieve User ID’ or ‘Reset Password’ link, which is applied in your case, under the blue ‘Sign On’ button. You will be entered the designated page where you first have to select if you have your Exxon Mobil card on your hand or do not. And after that, you need to submit the following information to verify your card account.
- Card Number (Only if you have the access of your ExxonMobil Credit Card)
- Name as it appears on the card
- Security Code or CVV
- Last 4 digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
ExxonMobil Smart Credit Card Features and Benefits
The ExxonMobil Smart Card is a personal credit card, issued by Citibank, N.A. It is perfect for good to excellent credit members and best works with the frequent customers of Exxon and Mobil. With this gas credit card, the users can enjoy a number of rewards, perks, and offers.
- Earn rebates and save every day with ongoing ExxonMobil Smart Card Rebate Program
- Sign up the Loyalty Program, Exxon Mobil Rewards+ to earn points and use for savings on everyday purchases like gas and convenient store items at Exxon and Mobil locations.
- Get 12¢ off per gallon of Synergy fuel for the first 2 months after a new ExxonMobil Smart Card Account opening
- Get 50¢ off for the first month for applying through the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app
- Save 6¢ on every gallon of gas you pump and track the fuel costs online
- Aside from fuel purchases, buy food and supplies at more than 11,000 Exxon and Mobil branded stations
- Access new Synergy gasoline, engineered with 7 key ingredients.
- Receive rebates as statement credits on your monthly billing statement automatically.
- Flexible payment terms to pay the minimum or in full amount and choose your own billing date.
- Access cash at over 200,000 Cirrus ATMs (Cash advance fees apply)
- $0 fraud liability on unauthorized charges
- Citi Identity Theft Solutions for specialized assistance if you become an ID theft
- View and track fuel costs, monthly itemizations for each card or person on your Card Account.
- No Annual Fee and Foreign Transaction Fee
- Manage and access ExxonMobil Smart Card Account Online and more.
Rates and Fees
- Purchase APR: 28.24%
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99%
- Minimum Interest Charge: less than $2
- Annual Fee: $0
- Cash Advance Fee: $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fees: Up to $39
Also Read : Gap Credit Card Account Login Guide
How to Apply for ExxonMobil SmartCard Credit Card Online
Any resident of the United States and its Territories aged at least 18 years with excellent or good credit and valid Identifying documents and information like SSN, Driver’s license, and other personal, residential and financial details, can apply for an ExxonMobil Smart Card Credit Card. And the application procedure can be done online.
For that, you can visit the same ExxonMobil Credit Card Log In or Apply website of Citibank, www.exxonmobil.accountonline.com as mentioned above. Entering the portal, click the “Apply Now” link, next to ‘Not a Cardholder?’ located the middle right-hand side of the page. A separate tab containing an online application form will be open where you need to enter the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Street Address (No PO Box)
- Zip Code
- Phone Number (Mobile or Home)
- Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payment
- Residence Status (Rent/Own/Other)
- Total Annual Net Income
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY format)
Review the account terms and details, read important disclosure carefully for opening your new ExxonMobil Smart Card Credit Card Account, Check the agreement box and click the “Submit Application” button when you finish.
Citibank notifies all the applicants about the approval decision with 30 days from receipt of their application. If approved, the new card will be sent by mail in 7-10 business days. The assigned credit limit will be based on the provided income and other factors.
ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account Access Customer Service Number: 1-800-344-4355
Technical Assistance Phone Number: 1-866-460-5349
ExxonMobil Credit Card
PO Box 6404
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
PO Box 78072
Phoenix AZ 85062-8072
Overnight Express Payment Address:
ExxonMobil Credit Card
Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213