Login Emerald Card
Login Emerald Card is offered by the H&R Block. If you have the credit card inside your wallet you can sign in using any electronic device. It is an online portal developed by the bank so that the customers are able to manage their finances even on the go. Once logged in the user can view account statements, register for additional statements, transfer funds between your Emerald Card and Emerald account and even more.
It is easy to sign in if you have a few things handy. One simply needs to have an active account and remember their login credentials. Read the guide below for detailed steps to the account login procedure.
What is the Emerald Card Login
Emerald Card is also known as Emerald Prepaid Master card. One can easily access their financial statements and have access to all the features of the account online. Any user who has the credit card inside their wallet can set up an account at the website of the HR Block.
The login portal of the Emerald Card is user-friendly and can be accessed via any computer or mobile browser. You can also use the My Block Mobile App to access your Emerald Card account.
What are the Features of the Emerald Card
- Once signed in the user can view transaction history, check account balance and monthly statements.
- The user can transfer funds between their Emerald Card and Emerald Savings accounts.
- You can also retrieve your direct deposit information.
- You can select alert preferences by signing up for email and text alerts.
What do I need to Log in
For account login one should have little information functional. Here are the requirements for account login:
Internet– Emerald Card website requires internet to be operated. If you do not have an internet you will not be able to visit the login page.
Authorization– Only existing users at the Emerald Card can sign in.
Electronic Device– One should have any electronic device such as a computer, smartphone or laptop.
Login Credentials– You must recall your login id and password while logging in.
How to Log into Emerald Card
- To log in open the Emerald Card Login page. www.hrblock.com/emeraldcard
- Once the page opens there is the log in the section at the center reading ‘H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Master Card Login Page’.
- Under it there is a green ‘Emerald Card Login’ button.
- Click on it and a login section appears.
- Provide the Username and Password in the white spaces and click on the ‘Sign In’ button below.
- Users who have lost their login username and password should open the login page.
- Now, look towards the login section.
- Just below the space to enter the password, there is a link reading ‘Forgot username/password?’
- Click on it and a new section tagged ‘We’re here to help!’ opens.
- Provide your phone number and click next to the recover an account.
- For creating an account you can open the Emerald Card Login page.
- Look towards the bottom of the sign-in section and there is a ‘Create Account’ button.
- Provide the following information to create an account:
- Set a username
- Create a password
- Confirm password
- Click on the ‘Next’ button below to complete the procedure ahead.
Also Read : Access Your AAM Customer Portal
My Block Mobile App
My Block Mobile App or the Emerald Card Mobile App allows the customers to access their accounts in a user-friendly way. You can simply download the mobile application and bank at your fingertips.
Here is the download links of mobile apps:
Well, this was all we could provide on the account login procedure. Once you go through the steps above you will be able to sign in without any trouble. We hope you have a hassle-free login session ahead.